Friday, December 21, 2007

my first steps

can you believe it??? On Jake & Brittny's wedding day, she took her first steps from Daddy towards Ben. Uncle Ben is going to get a big head about Kate doing everything first around him! (She crawled first when playing with him on the floor at B & J's house). Josh quickly brought her to me and she took another step or two towards me -- with some lunging mixed in there. It was adorable. She has officially graduated to "toddlerhood."

3 comments:

Imee Elizabeth said...

Congratulations! That is sooo cool. I miss baby Kate. She'll be so grown up the next time I see her:( When was the wedding?

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS miss Kate!!! You are growing up tooooo fast.

Anonymous said...

Liz and Josh: It was such a fun night for me and I'm so grateful that Jen and Ben included the Doster's and me because you are our family also. Thanks for sharing you love with us. Lovingly,Granny : What fun it was to see Lydia's face even though I'm sure she wasn't sure what an egg on the head meant.